Manager, e-Business APPLY NOW
Mississauga Marketing 60000 - 75000 cad / year Thu, Mar 31, 2022 Full time
- Create advertising plan, direct and evaluate activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products.
- Establish distribution networks for products and service, initiate and analyze market research study, to direct and evaluate the marketing strategies.
- Create e-business management plan
- Evaluate design, development and maintenance of internet sites.
- Boost online ads/sales performance
- Contact vendors locally and overseas to conduct/test new products for local market
- Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Multilingual is a big asset. Mandarin/Japanese are preferred.