Our touring kayaks are just designed for on-water expeditions, and allow you to take all the equipment needed for an endless adventure. Developed with paddling efficiency in mind, these kayaks are ideal for exploring calm lakes and gentle rivers. Featuring a sleek, curved and touring shape, the MEMBA series excels in tracking and speed with the extra-long waterline. The low rocker hull design, when combined with the stiff high-pressure drop-stitch deck, results in more glide, better tracking and effortless paddling. Weighing only 12.5 kg and 16 kg for solo and tandem models respectively, the MEMBA can be neatly packed in the newly designed backpack for easy storage and convenient transportation.
ECO-PRINT Technology: Revolutionary digital printing technique for long-lasting graphic design and eco-friendly process.
AQUASHELL Technology: Heavy-duty shell fabric with special anti-UV and water-repellent treatment for durability.
DECK SHIELD : Water shield preventing splash from flowing backwards to the cockpit.
- Carry Handle – Front, rear and center rubber carry handles for easy transport.
- D-buckle – Multiple strap D-buckles allow seat position adjustment.
- Valve – High pressure recessed valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Fin System – High performance two center fins for excellent straight-line tracking.
- Paddle Holder – Velcro paddle holder design for easy paddle lock
- Seat System – Premium high-backrest seat with EVA cushion and storage pockets
- Hand Pump – Upgraded gauged pump for easy and accurate inflation
- Backpack – Functional zip backpack wrapping everything inside for a kayak tour
Included: Kayak backpack, 16" foot pum, kayak paddle x 2, cushion seatand kayak fin x2.